Service, Repairs and Parts for Industry Automation Controls, Drives and Displays
Great service — quality parts, products and repairs — competitively priced
That’s why customers choose VeeArc — and rely on us
At VeeArc, we understand the rigors of real-world applications! And with over 30 years experience, we can promise professional service on your adjustable speed drives, related components… all at competitive prices.
Support and rapid response — great for emergency situations
- Knowledgeable customer service reps to take your order
- Thousands of parts in stock
- Field service provided in most cases, on request
- 24-hour technical support line ensures rapid response. For many boards we offer:
- Emergency same-day exchange
- Emergency service boards
- Expedited repairs in days, not weeks (24 hour response in many cases)
- Online interaction center enables you to track repair progress
Repair service excellence every step of the way
- Highly-skilled, manufacturer-trained repair technicians
- Expert diagnosis with practical recommendations
- Dedicated in-house equipment custom built for professional and reliable repair
- Factory approved circuit board test fixtures
- Complete cleaning of Board or Drive
- Complete System Test capability (all boards are “drive tested”)
- 208V through 575V available for testing
- Full Load dynamometer testing
- Large manufacturer documentation library…not reverse engineered. (We maintain the original VeeArc design and drive order documentation.)
- Manufacturer upgrades. We will bring your component up to the latest compatible revision!
- Evaluation and repair report available online
- 1-year warranty on repair
- Secure packaging in anti-static bag and foam-packed box
Test procedures developed by electrical design engineers
- Full Function Bench Test
- Full Systems Test
- Systems Burn-In Test
VeeArc has what you need to keep your operation functioning efficiently. We’re here 24/7 to provide highest quality repairs and field service, using the best (original) parts and provide complete refurbishments on your product and equipment.
Whether you’re a long-established business or just starting out, we have the prompt, cutting-edge expertise, plus the in-house or field service to get you — and keep you — up and running.